Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fiction packet 2

I like the story Intern. I like this story because of the way that it is broken down into different sections.  The first section is called ' My  internship', then when he begins the story reinforcing that this is what he was talking about.
I thought that it was very different that his intern was to watch his mentor/administrating doctor's brother. I would think that he would be assigned something like that. While he was suppose to be observing his brother he had to be careful because of all the things he was considered;  the nervous type, nihilistic, and depressive. It was very surprising that this man was even talking about his brother in this way. Rauch warning to him was not to mistake his brother as being anything good, he was all bad.

1 comment: