Tuesday, May 29, 2012

after Ed Roberson

I need to get out of here  and say freedom
 I need to get out of here  just for one day
  I should    get out   I will so I can feel
The wind brush against my skin sounds
Of a whistle  as it sounds off my day
If this day     this day could remain
I would         I would make it my
            Forever
                and
            Forever
What else is there to say    but
I lone for a vision of the clouds, and my vivid imagination
In the creation of turning, forming, and dividing
When
         The
               Light is gone
                                  I
                                    Can
                         Kick Back and watch the stars
Blast away  Now that's unconditional
                   Beauty
         I know! I witness it everyday
         Even when the sky throws a temper-tantrum
                  And cries you can still sense the
                     Beauty deep inside


1 comment: